1. Cook the YumYum instant noodles in boiling water for 1 minute, then drain the water and stir in the vegetable oil.
2. Cut the pineapple horizontally and hollow out the center.
3. Heat the oil in a small; heavy-based frying pan and cook the garlic until it turns golden brown. Then add the ham, sausage, squid, chicken, pineapple, carrot and butter. Stir well and add the raisins, bell peppers and peas.
4. Season with sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce and add the paprika powder to taste. Mix well and add the cooked instant noodles into the frying pan and stir.
5. Pour all of the cooked ingredients into the hollowed out pineapple and microwave it for 2 minutes on full power.